Saturday, April 01, 2006

X-Man

Went for a chest X-Ray yesterday. It was in one of those Immigration offices. Christ they are dismal dreary places. Everyone behind the counter seemed to be milling around doing nothing and the queue seemed only to be getting bigger. Almost everyone waiting seemed to be of Asian origin and they all seemed to be going for medical's. I thanked my stars i didn't have to go for a medical that seemed like a very tedius affair. Going for an X-ray in my opinion is actually quiet a frightening thing. For some reaon I always expect the worst (Mr O' Neill your in trouble lad you have a shadow on your lung/collasped lung). Th Radiographer said Sean O'Neill you can go then said no wait and I looked over at her examining my X-Ray .. I can honestly say that for 10 seconds I was in a state of unmitigated panic eventually she said your fine and can go.

The league campaign kicks off tomorrow in Rose Bay(where ever that is) against Maccabi .. I think I will blog match day I will for the first few games anyway depending on how we are going I might lose interest after that . I will also bring my camera.

2 Comments:

At 12:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'll have to curb your anti-semitism if ye're playing Maccabi Haifa.

Mozeltoe! Or whatever

 
At 12:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you going to dress up like Yassar Arafat for the match? That would go down well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home