Sunday, February 12, 2006

Double Trouble Down Under

Maurice Fitzgerald and Colm "gooch" Cooper pose for some clowning shots with Fungi

Spot the Guniness (5 at least in pic) .. KM in classic/typical pose

while I don't have oz snaps I will keep throwing up some "oldies" but "goldies"

Over the last few days I think things have started to come together a bit, I have managed to get myself a fairly nice room quite close to the beach so fingers corossed it will work out. I also played some ball today with Queens Park, there seemed to be people playing ball everywhere but it was well orgainsed. It was 11 aside, the pitch was rock hard and the sun was splitting rocks. As is typical with 11 aside the standard varied across the team , it was still great to get out, I felt quite good really I think the break from 6 aside has probably helped. At the end I was in a bit of a hoop though , then i guess nearly everyone was. I am still getting used to the heat , I possibly may never get use to it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home