Monday, March 20, 2006

gettin square

I played my first game for "Queen's Park" yesterday it was against the Unversity of New South Wales in a friendly. The game was played in the little bay sporting complex, appropriately enough in little bay which is down the coast about 8/9 miles from where i am in bronte.
Getting there was a right pain, i had to get a couple of buses not really knowing where I was going, I found it handy enough in the end.
The game itself was a fairly tame affair on our side anyway, no one knew anyone and we played accordingly, i was expecting it though to be frank, there are a few guys who can play but there a couple of real tools also.
I was striking and touched the ball about 6 times in the match , pretty frustrating, i was well and truly done when we finished, it was about 25 degrees and it was really humid which i find to be the real killer. At the end a few of us stayed talking to the coach where I got off my chest a number of things. Nice to be up and running now with these guys we won't be as bad again i reckon.

I haven't done that much really in the last few weeks apart from meet agencys about jobs etc, a day is wasted everytime i have to meet them as I have to go into the CDB (central business district).

Last few days the weather has got a bit cooler to i reckon, the commonwealth games are on in Melbourne at the mo aswell. Austrailia is cleaning up. It all seems a bit pointless really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home