Wednesday, March 29, 2006

All we slice is the price !!

I have got a job with a pretty big firm in the CBD called Lend Lease. I did the interview on friday last so it has all happened pretty quick. Two asian lads interviewed me for about 1 hour and 15 mins, fair to say I was in a hoop when i came out. I have to go for a chest x-ray later on this week to make sure my lungs have no "anomalies". I guess I will blog a bit more when I know more, at least I am back in the saddle, hopefully it will be a positive experience as opposed to my last few forays.

The Soccer league kicks off on sunday with that in mind we had a challenge last sunday. As luck would have it the league schedule puts us up againat those lads on sunday in the first round proper. We didn't beat them last sunday but I am confident we will next sunday. Where we played the friendly was actually a stadium where one of the rugby league teams trains during the week, obviously no one was there to watch us hack around, it was still pretty cool though. The stadium itself was like one of thoes old Russian stadiums with a running track around it and the stands miles back.

I haven't posted any pics for ages hopefully i will start righting that, it looks like I will be heading to Canberra in the near future for a look and also I hope to go to the blue mountains which are just outside Sydney, hopefully I will take snaps galore.

2 Comments:

At 9:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nout to do in Canberra, go somewhere else.

 
At 12:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's happening in Home & Away?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home