Friday, April 14, 2006

On the road again

We have a 4 day week here for easter which is just mighty. I am writing this blog from Canberra. Got here late last night, basically peter the fella I share an apartment with, his folks live here so he asked me if I wanted to come down for a look. Actually It is my first trip outside of Sydney since I got here so its all rather exciting. I think it is about 270k's from Sydney which sounds like alot but we got here in no time, it was all motorway.
I think the place is quite small but it seems beautifully laid out and a very spacious kind of place. Today I will get a bit of a tour of the sights so hopefully I can post a range of snaps over the weekend.

HAPPY EASTER TO ALL

I was wondering should a countdown of some "automatic" kind be started for keith's wedding


KM & HARRIET WEDDING COUNTDOWN : About 5 1/2 months to go (A very prcise breakdown)

3 Comments:

At 10:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey SON, Happy Easter. Also, Pierre Litbarski is taking over at FC Sydney, so he'll be in charge of Dwight Yorkie Bar et al. Are you excited yet?

 
At 1:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually NB , he was manager last season and has now left and I think he may end up at Hearts(Scotland)

 
At 11:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh. Looks like I'm the drongo then.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home