Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Tourism part deux


Artist impression of the new Youghal Bridge

Nearly through my first full week here and I thought I might give a quick round up of things that have so far caught my imagination.

1: BK aka burger king here is called "Hungry Jack's" for some reason
2: The media etc is very like the english media .i.e same old celeb crap I might be wrong I have had only limited exposure to the media as of yet.
3: I think cricket is probably the no 1 sport here, rugby league rugby union and AFL all seem the same when the lad is reporting on them late at night. Hopefully a bit of familiarity will sort out that problem.
4.The weather so far is a good enough reason to be here.
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 9:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you meet Dame Edna yet?

 
At 9:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nope .. no dame edna as of yet ..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home