Sunday, July 23, 2006

Where is SON ?

It does seem to be a very long time since I last blogged .. not really sure why that is ..

I will try and get back on the blogging bandwagon I guess ..

anywhoo a quick update ..

Not a lot happening really still working away etc in the city it is a life that I think does ware one down .. in that waiting for buses and trains all the time is a complete pain .. add to that the weather is complete crap here .. it has been raining heavily on off for weeks now .. I am not complaining though, Sydney is a great place .. and apparently the winter (cold weather) is only going to last another few weeks .. so its not all doom and gloom ..

the soccer has about four weeks left .. we are going to finish 5th in a league out of ten which isn't bad at all considering how things were starting off .. in all the leagues here the top four go through to a semi and then a final .. we have pushed hard recently but we drew a few matches we had to win so that is it i think .. there is a outside chance we could make it but i doubt it

not much else really going on .. i guess because of the weather nothing really exciting is happening at the mo ..

Also my new favourite show is this

A few movies i have seen recently and forgot how great they are ..

Diner

My Cousin Vinny

Her Alibi

What's eating Gilbert Grape (Absolutely Brillo)

Scare at bedtime : Audition ( pretty nasty actually)

Oldie but Goodie : Ladri di Biciclette

I have bought a number cds .. and i will get around to them in my next blog

1 Comments:

At 10:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back guv!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home