Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Our Man in Sydney

When I got to the customs desk my guy said to me "you won't be needing that jacket mate" I replied the last time i was outside it was -1 which it was in Amsterdam a little later when I was going through the quarrantine section of customs the lad said to me "hold on mate .. my job is to lift bags .. so he lifted my bags onto the conveyor belted in a studied manner he then turned to me and said "that's how you do it mate" hopefully all my adventures will have that sort of comic flavour. This kind of heat here reminds me of hot days in Pamplona, quite sticky and humid, I'll try to get use to it. Its pretty cool to have nothing to do and all day to do it ..
Some photos i wanted to post but hadn't time before i left... there are many more and they will all find their rightful home in time to come ..
A snap to remember .. A weekend to remember ..

Eric seems to be diving for cover ..

The name of the pub .. NB & Feisty .. a perfect fit

First Snap from Chris' balcony "here" in Sydney

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home