Tuesday, November 22, 2005

My very own SACK RACE

I have been laid off yet again .. this is the 3rd job I've left this year.. I am out of work christmas week .. basically the girl who took me on and then went on maternity leave is back and i am out as there isn't enough money in the pot, it must be said this is probably sweet relief to me in many senses.
This has got me thinking a bit about the IT Industry in general and the truly vacuous nature of it. I intend also to devote some time in the future to the world of MANAGEMENT and the wonderful characters who reside there for now I am going to start what i hope will be a daily "SACK WATCH and Countdown" Starting today

SACK WATCH: Have done little other than drink tea and surf (the net)
a routine I broadly intend to follow
also at least an hour spent outside chatting to Joseph (Great friend and former colleague) in the smoking shed

CountDown : 19 days

3 Comments:

At 2:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Knowing me, Alan Partridge, sacking you, Glen Ponda. A-ha!

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger Borg said...

Do employment laws allow one to bring a pillow and blanket to work ..

 
At 4:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sackwatch - an inspired wheeze. Sure it's all ovaltine and Mercs in IT, isn't it? Wel, isn't it?!!??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home